Empowering the next generation of Jewish Mashpiim with the most profound educational tools and principles for personal transformation and spiritual experience. Sourced entirely from the Torah and Kabbalistic tradition. Open to educators, rabbis, rebbetzins, therapists, healers, outreach professionals, and others…
• Become part of a cohort of like-minded, spiritually sensitive, forward-thinking educators and therapists excited to lead the next generation in personal transformation and Torah education
• Master the Torah system of human consciousness and development on a theoretical and experiential level
• Master at least ten of the simplest and most powerful Jewish meditation techniques, and learn how to most effectively give them over to any audience
• Learn all the sources on the inside to build a solid text-based understanding of meditation and transformation from a Torah perspective
• Experience personal hands-on training for facilitating inner transformation in others
• Explore, define and speak eloquently about the key similarities and differences between Torah approaches and many other of the most current and popular secular modalities and techniques
• Learn the mystical secrets as to why these teachings are so urgent and fundamental to our generation
• Become a pioneer in this nascent field of Jewish education
US $1,645 as a one-time REDUCED RATE for eligible applicants, which includes a $200 Application Fee refund for all full program graduates*.
*Graduation requirements for $200 refund:
1. Successfully completing all course material
2. Attending one Elevation Seminar as a Mentor-in-Training (free attendance to seminars, 30% discount to retreats.)
3. Organizing & teaching 2 x Elevation meditation classes in your community for a minimum of 5 people each.
4. Facilitating 6 x 1on1 Meditation Sessions with a single student.
5. Pass all weekly exams and final exam
6. All requirements must be fulfilled within 30 days of completing the curriculum
We couldn’t be more excited to share with you this unprecedented opportunity of a lifetime to master these most profound tools of Torah and Kabbalah, to transform the lives of your students, as well as, hopefully, the future of Jewish education.
Time to focus. Let’s talk about your plan.